N900 DE Connectivity
Connectivity UI Issues and ideas
- In build.meego.com/Trunk:Testing (http://download.meego.com/testing-daily/builds/trunk/) build meego-handset-armv7l-n900-22.214.171.124.20110325.85 (and earlier) the Wifi Settings applet was incorrectly in Applications category. This was caused by incorrect category setting in Wifi Settings applet. "Connectivity" category does not exists, thus it fell to default "Applications" category. Now (starting from meego-handset-armv7l-n900-126.96.36.199.20110329.84) changed to "Connnections" category.
- There seems to be bug with style settings (https://bugs.meego.com/show_bug.cgi?id=14950). With default theme WLAN names cannot be seen. With "Development Theme" WLAN names can be seen.
- No UI for GPRS/3G data (from Jukka)
- No easy way to re-enter wrong password: https://bugs.meego.com/show_bug.cgi?id=14958
- If no connection open, (wlan off, no gprs). User has to go to settings to open connection. Maybe WiFi settings could be opened automatically in that case.