Application developer site/Process
Application developer site development process
- Nokia is the primary representative of the community for the initial development of the application developer site.
- ActiveArk is the primary partner paid by Nokia who will create the web site design, implementation and other supporting material.
Project management tools
- The basic tool for day-to-day project management will be Basecamp (this has a restriction regarding the number of people who can get access)
- wiki.meego.com shall be used to communicate status, processes, contact information, initial designs etc.
Non-project member participation
- Community feedback will be taken from the meego mailing lists and fora (channeled through Nokia who pays the bill).
- Other participation can be arranged case-by-case (with the basecamp limitation being the ultimate ceiling).