MeeGo Architecture Weekly Meeting 20101117
Although the weekly conference call was cancelled, the core team decided to meet at the conference to tackle systemd/upstart f2f.
- Sunil Saxena, Arjan van de Ven, Sakari Poussa, Mikko K Ylinen, Auke-jan Kok, Janne Karhunen
Agenda and minutes
- Upstart / Systemd closure
- We all agreed that systemd is the way to go for long term. We must have systemd for MeeGo 1.3.
- We may have to live with upstart for MeeGo 1.2 as systemd would not mature in time and would require lots of resources to make it real.
- We agreed to a hand-on workshop on making systemd a reality right after Thanksgiving.