Time : 19:30--21:30, Jan 12th, 2011
Location : Building 4, No.11 Hepingli Dongjie, Dongchengqu, Beijing (inside Netqin company)
1) Magic Hookup, Xiaotao will give a mobility related Qt based demo on N900. The key tech of the demo will be presented. 20min;
2）Gerard will show a demo about running MeeGo on a development board，20min；
3）Max to show a Qt based Maemo application, sharing the open source project experiences，20min；
4) the Qt training plans in Universities China this year from Jonathan, 20min;
5) Richard will give an introduce of MeeGo input method framework and the least status of the input method of MeeGo, 20min;
Note: The agenda is drafted by my current understanding. Topics may added or changed on the meeting according to the attendees.
Jan12 19:30--~22:00 About 25 persons from Universities, other open source communities, software solution providers, and mobile service providers.
1) Magic hookup (Xiaotao)
2) MeeGo input method framework (Richard)
3) Open source community experience sharing (Harish)
4) Qt plan from Forum Nokia (Zheng Wei)
We unfortunately post-pone Gerard's session to next meeting for the sake of time being, although several guys got a look at his Pandaboard and beagleboard:)
And the greatest part is that you could talk freely with whoever, whenever there:)
Seeing you in the next meeting!
Br., Yu Kuifei