Add items to be discussed (as the last item on agenda), do the ground work
eg write something about it to wiki and be prepared to present the issue too.
Issues given 24 hours before meeting are postponed to next meeting.
Team leads: add whatever needs to be told about your activity. The section
'Team reports' will be a permanent section in future agendas.
NOTE: Let's try to keep meeting no longer than 1 hour. Read the given information
before meeting, so that decision making is fluent and more decisions can be made.
- Date: 2011 Feb 20th Sun
- Time: 18:00 UTC+2
- Place: #meego-meeting (web-browser Ajax-IRC)
- Chair: Jarkko Moilanen (kyb3R)
- Assist: ? volunteer here
- Due to recent news, we most likely need to restructure the program and get new speakers. Hopefully things gain some clarity before meeting or in the near future. We need speakers!
- Thiago cancelled participation due to personal reasons
- "MeeGo Security" - Brian McGillion cancelled
- Kate Alhola, Carsten Munk, Jan Krebber are coming, others have not been approached by us.
- Intel has offered to search speakers for us if needed
- Intel wants to set up Application Lab in the Summit (example Lab)
- In cancellation seat queue: 78 (19.2.2011)
Marketing & PR Team
Communication & Tech Team
- Jukka (cannot join IRC meet): Still looking for the party organizer.
- MNFI is now also part of Intel AppUp developer program. Joining this is not mandatory to any of our members. Our organisation name in AppUp is 'meego-fi' and it is open to all (includes non-Finnish people).
- Proposal: Hack3r Team will manage our (meego-fi) Intel AppUp developer program services and members.
Restructuring of Marketing, communication and tech teams (jnwi presenting)
A more natural division of tasks is proposed. The preliminary plan is:
Marketing team: Marketing material such as posters and leaflets, media policy, website content policy, social media, IRC channel(s) (ops), mailing lists (freelists.org, meegonetwork.fi).
Tech team: MNFI portal development, summit venue IT infrastructure/connections, live streaming of presentations during the summit, video interviews (speakers etc.), app for summit program, summit registration tech.
- ...<add item (your name)>