Add items to be discussed (as the last item on agenda), do the ground work
eg write something about it to wiki and be prepared to present the issue too.
Issues given 24 hours before meeting are postponed to next meeting.
Team leads: add whatever needs to be told about your activity. The section
'Team reports' will be a permanent section in future agendas.
NOTE: Let's try to keep meeting no longer than 1 hour. Read the given information
before meeting, so that decision making is fluent and more decisions can be made.
- Date: 2011 May 8th Sun
- Time: 18:00 UTC+3
- Place: #meego-meeting (web-browser Ajax-IRC)
- Chair: volunteer here
- Assist: ? volunteer here
MeeGo Summit FI 2011
- Speaker slides and videos to summit pages
- Discussion about Summit.
- Reorganizing teams (one suggestion)
Summit went well. Now it's time to look forward and think what to do next.
SF MeeGo Conference 2011
- A lot of MNFI members are going to sf2011.
- Could we have a stand of something at the conference?
- What would we show there?
- MNFI shirts?
Bug munching day
- One day event (locally)
- Weekend event
- A few presentations to get everyone started
- Real bugs solving
Assembly Summer 2011
New subdomain research.meegonetwork.fi
- Suggestion: we create new sub-domain for those who wish to make their research public.
- I (kyb3R) would like to use our domain as my PhD research 'home'. That would be under research.meegonetwork.fi.
- Pages would use same drupal instance as everything else
- Anyone could add own section there.
- Read more and discuss on our mailing list
- ...<add item (your name)>