This is a base qml for modal widgets. It retrieves the TopItem to cover the current screen and provides a transparent fog to visually disable the widgets in the back. It provides the complete in and out fading as well as the basic signals.
- item modalSurface
- This property holds the child widget of the ModalFog e.g. the dialog window
- bool autoCenter
- Centers the content widget. anchors.centerIn: parent has to be set as well in the content widget
- bool fogClickable
- If true the dialog if the fog was clicked
- bool fogMaskVisible
- Hides the fog, but still maintains an invisible mouse area
- Item theme
- Reveals the theme object to the child widgets
- int contentVerticalCenterOffset
- DEPRECATED: corrects the position vertically. This is intended to keep the menubar completely visible.
- Emitted on 'OK' clicked.
- Emitted on 'Cancel' clicked.
- Notifies the children that the ModalFog is about to show up
- Notifies the children that the ModalFog is hidden
- Fades the ModalFog in
- Fades the ModalFog out