(Redirected from Qnetman
QNetMan - Qt-based network manager which allows to monitor your network traffic. It is possible to record network sessions information for different connections and provide the information in graphical view. This application contains the desktop widget that displays information about the traffic network interfaces.
The application is distributed under an open source GPL 2.
More screenshots on the project site.
- controlling traffic on any network interface
- possibility to capture network traffic or in automatic mode or manual mode (triggered by the user)
- view the recorded data in the form of graphs and statistics on recorded data
- view network traffic in the form of graphics on any network interface in real time
- homescreen widget displays the activity network interfaces, ip-addresses, and provides the ability to manage network recording sessions. Widget can work as byte count in the network interface
- displaying information about applications that perform network connection
Features in future releases
- control of wireless connections
- display of signal quality of wi-fi access points in the form of graphs
- display wi-fi access points parameters
Anatoly Kozlov - Linux programmer C/C++, python.
Home site of the project: http://qnetman.garage.maemo.org
Рage on maemo.org http://maemo.org/packages/view/qnetman
Project source code is available in the SVN repository on page garage.maemo.org
svn checkout https://vcs.maemo.org/svn/qnetman