Quality/QA-tools/MCTS test automation design/proof-of-concept-planning
- OpenAMQ to be used for Messaging Routing
- Generic API provided for communicating with OpenAMQ client API
- needs to be able to install both host and device
- Reboot test case between two DUTs (N900)
- External device would be HAT or older switchbox
- step 1
- Reboot DUT2 (command defined in test plan XML)
- Message sent from testrunner-lite and routed to device API
- Device API reboots device and and waits for desktop-ready -> event sent
- step 2
- Ping between DUT1 and DUT2
- Check how parameters could be exchanged with AMQP
- Does AMQP itself provide this?
- Use JSON for example.