Design Review 0.8
Agenda proposal for the 0.8 Design Review week beginning 18 October.
The InputPlugin is Maemo specific and probably 'deprecatable' can we extend the top level API and lose it before 0.8?
Is this part of 0.8 Release?
- If so review APIs. Nokia internal reporting / meego qa-reports.
- If not how do we organise the hooks for existing users
- Defining documenting extension points
- Strategy for emerging requirements
- Location / Naming
- Nesting issues
- ConfigParser deficiencies (Nesting)
- Python files risks
- Other options yaml / ConfigObj / ZCML / XML etc....
- Aiming for consistency
- Internal OTS persistence layer requirements
- Technology (Django / SQLAlchemy / CouchDB etc)
- Worker naming issues
- Degree of Formalisation (Distributor for example)
- Code base organisation (Degree of influence of recommended deployment model on code layout)
Currently there are
What are the System Tests? How to Automate?
Start adding items...
AOB / Matter Arising