Catch-up Meeting between tvainio and tgalvin
- Imminent O.1 Deployment in Oregon State University.
- ACTION: tgalvin to install 0.1 branch and review installation
- ACTION: tvainio. decide on appropriate inaugural meeting
- O.8 branch status. The obvious features of functionality delta between 0.1 and 0.8 were identified.
- ACTION: tgalvin / tvainio - Keep the Development Status up-to-date with emerging differences.
- ACTION: tgalvin / tvainio - define an appropriate merge strategy
- The ongoing Reporting Tool work has significant implications for 0.8. The division / overlap of responsibilities are as yet undefined.
- ACTION: tvainio - system assessment
- ACTION: tvainio - arrange design discussion
- Agreement to postpone work to get API stability on the Conductor until after 0.8 due to time pressures
- Estimate time scales for 0.8
- ACTION: tgalvin - estimate the items not impacted by significant outstanding decisions
- Plugins provide the external interface of the system so require a higher degree of polish.
- ACTION: tvainio / tgalvin to go through these week beginning 18 October