These are the minutes of the documentation status meeting of week 17.
Taru Laine, Bob Spencer
Action points from this meeting
- AP Taru: Contact Marianne and let her know the current resource status.
Action points from previous meetings:
- AP Taru: Discuss publishing issues with Ronan MacLaverty.
- AP Bob: Add chroot and Xephyr features to Bugzilla
- AP Taru: Discuss OBS documentation with David Greaves.
- AP Ronan: Update MeeGo SDK overview application development overview section for MeeGo 1.2 by the end of April.
- AP Elliot: beg for some time to do OBS docs, Xephyr, chroot
- AP Ville: discuss community support ideas with Quim etc. Ideas: templates? blog posts/mailing lists? Help with code snippets, too?
- AP Bob: To find out whether there would be additional resources for documentation work
- AP Taru: To find out whether the videos could be used for the SDK documentation and check the situation of the sample applications related bug.
- AP Bob: Check the current status and plans for DMC site and their impact on the publishing of SDK docs.
- AP Murali: To send Bob information on API reference documentation.
MeeGo 1.2 documentation status
- Link to documentation backlog: http://wiki.meego.com/Documentation_Backlog_for_MeeGo_1.2
- Content area owners for these features still missing?
- Installation instructions (OBS)
- Packaging instructions (OBS)
- Status of the documentation tasks: any blocks or open issues affecting the progress?