MeeGo SDK Weekly Meeting 20101215
This document contains agenda and minutes of SDK weekly teleconference meeting on 20101215 07:30 EEST.
Conventions of this document
- AP: = Action point agreed on this meeting
- yyyymmdd AP: = Action point agreed on previous meeting
- yyyymmdd AP yyymmdd: = Action point agreed on previous meeting with a deadline
- yyyymmdd AP DONE: = Action point done
- yyyymmdd AP CANCELLED: = Action point cancelled
- AGREE: = Item that has been agreed by the team
- POSTPONED: = Agenda item postponed from last meeting
- OLD: = Info from previous meeting (delete during the meeting)
- Veli Kaksonen, Ville Lavonius, Kerry jiang, John Chen, Bob Spencer, Max A Yu, Titta Väyrynen, Jackie Wu, Cathy Shen
SDK Program (Veli)
- Nokia has a new Engineering team in Bangalore
- Intel has new SDK QA team in Bucharest Romania (1mgr + 4 eng). Cathy working on training.
- AP: What is the date of Open source of IFW? (Veli)
- AP: Create google docs spreadsheet about team holidays (Veli)
- We are working with those this week...
- Constant partcipant: Bob, Veli, Kamal, Nishant, Jackie Wu, Fathi
- AP: Call the first Architecture meeting (Bob)
- Feature: Accomodate 3rd party libraries in addition to sysroot on Windows and Linux
- Feature to be discussed: Feature 10949 - [FEA] Make the installation of MeeGo SDK for Linux easier http://bugs.meego.com/show_bug.cgi?id=10949 (Maurice will be back on Jan 10th or 12nd)
- Feature: Windows builds (server, process)
- Action point: Bob to create topics wiki for Arch meetings.
Windows port (Max)
Mac OS X port
Toolchains (Jackie Wu)
- Jarmo is missing
- GCC has been updated to 4.5.1
- This week or next week we should have IA32 versions for Ubuntu & Fedora
- selecting a new doc team lead (Titta proposes Taru Laine for this)
- AP: Taru should write introductory email to Veli & Bob (Titta)
- status of Windows SDK and API reference (updates for 1.1) - when can documentation be finalized?
- AP Titta: ask from Quim how to communicate updates to SDK 1.1 release - blog post?
- AP doc team: go through open action points from review sessions for SDK 1.1 release
- Sync between Intel & Nokia QA about test set
- Sanity test focus on daily sysroot check
- Basic feature test focus on weekly Qemu image and SDK Host packages
- Extended Feature test will be part of full pass for milestone release
- Performance test will be part of full pass test for milestone release
- Reliability test will be part of full pass test for milestone release
- Did a round of Ubuntu10.10 test, no Fedora14 yet because the SDK packages are not ready. As to test result, please refer to http://wiki.meego.com/Quality/SDKTestReports.
- SDK reports will move to http://qa-reports.meego.com/ after SDK target profile is generated in website. See feature request: http://bugs.meego.com/show_bug.cgi?id=11237
- Bug status:
- Open 92 = Windows 10 + Linux 82
- Closed 89 = Windows 46 + Linux 43
- 6 critical bugs:
- #8887 [Windows] ARM QEMU binary for Windows is missing
- #11271 Qemu can't launch from Qt Creator
- #11109 MeeGo 1.1 API delivered many tap gestures for a swipe gesture
- #8365 Unable to Play Audio/Video Files in Emulator
- #10075 QEMU does not launch when installed and launched in Ubuntu 10.10
- #9737 [Windows] Fail to run application in Qemu