Building MeeGo Applications
Once the MeeGo SDK has been installed, you can configure Qt Creator to use the MeeGo toolchain.
Configure Qt Creator to use the MeeGo toolchain
- Start Qt Creator: Start > All Programs > MeeGo SDK > Qt Creator
- Configure Qt Creator to use MeeGo toolchain:
- Go to Tools > Options > Qt4 > Qt Versions. You will see a "meego-tablet" Qt version under "Manual"
- On the Version Name line, you can enter a user-friendly name for the tablet Qt version.
- On the qmake location line, specify a qmake location for the new version. The toolchain installs by default to C:\MeeGoSDK_1.2\MADDE\targets\<target name>\bin\qmake. Once you have picked qmake.exe the "Rebuild" button should be enabled.
- Click Rebuild. If successful, you will see a green checkmark next to the "Debugging helpers" text. Click OK.
Create a MeeGo application
- Go to the menu: File > New File or Project > Qt Gui Application
- At the end of project creation, you will see the "Project setup" dialog. Choose the MeeGo toolchain you configured.
Build configuration of MeeGo project
- Click the "Projects" icon on the left of Qt Creator. The "MeeGo" build and run configuration page will be shown.
- Verify that the MeeGo toolchain is selected as the "Qt Version" when building.
Next Step: Debugging MeeGo Applications