This page describes how to use the 3rd party SDK or libraries together with MeeGo SDK to develop MeeGo applications.
Let's create an example here. There is a 3rd party game development SDK - GameEngineSDK and we will create a game - game-no-1 for MeeGo.
We will show the scenario on both Windows and Linux.
Install MeeGo SDK on Windows, Installing and configuring MeeGo SDK for Windows
Build the game-no-1
- Download the game-no-1 source - File:MeeGo SDK 3rdparty SDK sample game-no-1.zip.
- Decompress it to your preferred installation folder $App_Installation. In this sample, it's "e:\test-sdk\game-no-1".
- Open the game-no-1.pro with MeeGo SDK Qt Creator.
- On windows, the following are added into game-no-1.pro to specify the 3rd party SDK:
- LIBS+=-Ld:/test-sdk/GameEngineSDK/lib -lGameEngine
- The GameEngineSDK can be built from File:MeeGo SDK 3rdparty SDK sample GameEngine windows.zip. Since windows do not support symbol link, the generated "libGameEngine.so" can not be used directly on Windows. The symbol links have to be replaced with the real file "libGameEngine.so.1.0.0" when they are used on Windows. It's not necessary if they are used on Linux.