Kamen Bundev (Bundyo)
- Developer of:
- Ported to Maemo 5:
Current MeeGo/Harmattan work:
- Rewriting Search Tool in QML, looking for better ways to integrate it.
- Porting my Maemo 5 work to Harmattan.
- Researching to port NodeJS as a companion server-side language (for Web/PhoneGap applications).
- Providing support for N9's browser in a client web UI framework.
- Researching a possible Tear rewrite (changing engine too).
- Working on PhoneGap port, since it seems an official port is not in the works. Started from PhoneGap Qt and additionally have native notifications and rotation working, but since Harmattan doesn't support these for native Qt apps (no styling without QML and no XRandr for rotation), I may need to completely rewrite it in QML (though the QML WebView is not working as good as QWebView).
- Did a Bulgarian Phonetic VKB layout and submitted it to the Maliit project.
- Rewriting Echognomix in QML.