This is a basic meego-ux-components page. It provides functionality and access to the Windows ActionMenu and should be the base for every page used.
- string pageTitle
- Sets the title of the page displayed in the toolbar.
- variant actionMenuModel
- Holds the action menus clickable entries.
- variant actionMenuPayload
- Holds the action menus data for each entry.
- bool enableCustomActionMenu
- Enables custom action menus set by the AppPage.
- bool fullScreen
- Hides the statusbar if true.
- bool fullContent
- Hides the statusbar and the toolbar if true.
- bool actionMenuHighlightSelection
- Set true if the actionMenu should highlight the last selected item
- bool actionMenuOpen
- True if the actionMenu is currently open
- bool backButtonLocked
- Set to true to lock the backButton
- string actionMenuTitle
- Holds the title of the actionMenu
- string lockOrientationIn
- This property can be used to lock the window in a given orientation. Possible values are:
- Every other value will unlock the orientation. Default is "".
- Is emitted when the an action menu entry was selected and returns the corresponding item from the payload.
- Provides the context menu position for own action menus.
- Signal that fires when the page is about to be shown.
- Signal that fires when the page has been shown.
- Signal that fires when the page is being hidden.
- Signal that fires when the page has been hidden.
- Signal that fires if the focus was changed.
- bool appPageHasFocus, true if the page has focus.
pageTitle: "My first page"
actionMenuModel: [ "First choice", "Second choice" ]
actionMenuPayload: [ 1, 2 ]
// an action menu entry was clicked, action menu hidden
// and '1' or '2' returned in selectedItem