The MeeGo project has many different websites providing information to people interested in the project, such as developers, translators, and users.
For information, there are 4 main websites:
- www.meego.com - the official site for the MeeGo project: this contains news and information related to the MeeGo platform including governance, community sites, events, devices, platform images and more.
- developer.meego.com - the official application developer support site: this contains information specific to application developers such as guides, references, some events, and more
- wiki.meego.com - the MeeGo wiki: this contains a wide range of information from both official and unofficial sources related to MeeGo, including working groups minutes, tasks, guides, and everything you can possibly imagine.
- help.meego.com - the MeeGo user guide: this contains information about how to use MeeGo products.
- forum.meego.com - the MeeGo Forum: this is a forum based website for discussion about the MeeGo project and related issues, for users, developers and anybody interested in MeeGo.
For developers there are an addition set of websites that help their work.
bugs.meego.com acts as a central location for bug reporting, and as a simple task reporting tool.
apidocs.meego.com contains code generated documentation for some of the MeeGo APIs.
meego.transifix.org is the central site for localization projects.
crashdb.meego.com contains crash reports from MeeGo users.
Finally, meego.gitious.org is the git repository for the MeeGo platform source code.