Application Developer Site - Drupal guidelines
The pilot site is []. To get access please contact Ronan Mac Laverty (macron/maclaver).
To create content on the developer.meego.com site you need to have editor privileges. These can be obtained from the following people:
- Teemu Lukkari (ActiveArk)
- Ronan Mac Laverty (Nokia)
- Gil Quim (Nokia)
- Michael Shaver (Intel)
- Bob Spencer (Intel)
The Drupal site allows you to create the following content types
- Guide - Used for practically everything, but primarily Guides (User interaction, tutorials)
- Note - Used for developer notes and release Notes
- Page - A general free-form HTML page (DO NOT USE as this breaks themeing)
- Promotional Header - A brief Image/text combination used to link to content (like external web pages)
- Section Headers - Top level pages (Home, Introduction, ....)
- Section Headers with view - Top level pages with extra images
For the majority of people only use the Guide information format.
How to insert content
On the left hand menu there is a "Create Content" tab just below "Context Inspector", this is used to insert content.
The easiest way to get started is to practice on the <....> site and then do the real thing on meego.dev.dh-te.com.
For the Guide content type there are several sections:
- Second title - Appears between the Intro and the body
- Images - Used to place images into the Guide
- Resource block - An insert useful for placing links/quotes
- Related content - Links to related content
- Intro text/Image - this appears at the top of the page as an introduction (the content creation page has this at the bottom.
- List information - Images/text used to display the Guide when viewed inside a list
- Next Content - A link to the next element in the Guide
- Menu settings - Places this content onto the information architecture.