Census on MeeGo.com account owners(?)
- For developers to have an idea on the demographics of MeeGo users (Accessibility, language, areas of interest)
- For MeeGo projects to have an idea on the developers (paid/volunteer ratio, from what demographic to recruit new contributors from)
- For advocates to have an idea on their audience (preaching for the choir, attracting new contributors)
- email to MeeGo.com account holders?
- Drupal questionnaire? Google Documents questionnaire? Discuss.
- area of expertise (dev, user, doc, translation, infra, qa, advocacy)
- gender (non-binary)
- accessibility issues (visual, audio, physical etc)
- ethnic/cultural/nationality background
- language(s) (primary, secondary, fluency etc)
- employment (paid, selfemployed, freelance, retired n/a)
- are you being paid to participate within meego/linux/opensource/NA
- who do you know in the community (usernames, max 5)
- how did you find/be introduced in the community
- how long have you been involved in the community (hint: registration date on the m.c)
- which UX's of MeeGo do you use
- which UX's are you targeting your contributions at?
- Have you ever filed a bug report?
- How many mailing lists are you subscribed to? How many mailing lists do you actively participate in?
- How many posts have you done on the forums?
- Have you used our IRC channels? how many?
- Have you edited a wiki article? Have you used the information in the wiki?
- freeform: what are the main things you like/dislike in community/project