Community Management and Collaboration
Coordinated by Dawn Foster.
Goals and Focus Areas
2011 Objective: Get more people actively contributing to the MeeGo Community (code, application developers, documentation, community facilitation, other participation - technical and non-technical).
- Measured by increases in active community members (see Metrics)
- Programs and Plans to support this objective:
- Community device program - provide devices to people who will use them to build something amazing.
- Events - focus on MeeGo conference events with ample collaboration activities (marketing team will likely focus on other events to raise project visibility)
- Collaboration improvements - build on the wave of collaboration and contribution improvements over the past couple of months to figure out how we can help encourage more people to actively contribute to MeeGo.
- Automated Metrics - dashboard to provide additional visibility into individual contributions to MeeGo and make it easier to gather monthly metrics.