Purpose and Intent
The purpose of these meetings is to help get people involved in the MeeGo community. The Community Office meetings are group brainstorming sessions designed to make improvements in the MeeGo community and find volunteers to help us implement our suggestions.
A few notes:
- Anyone can attend these meetings or participate in the process!
- Anyone can add any proposed brainstorming topic below.
- Learn more about the Community_Office.
The Community Office meetings are held on the first Tuesday of every month at 20:00 UTC and the third Tuesday of every month at 15:00 UTC. Meetings will end promptly after 1 hour.
All CO meetings take place in the MeeGo IRC channels:
- Main meeting: #meego-meeting
- Back channel & other discussions (optional): #meego
Next CO meeting
Next Meeting: 21 December 2010 at 15:00 UTC.
- Quick Process Review and Links
- TBD: Brainstorming Topic (Propose below)
- Next Community Office Meeting
Everyone: please add your comments / ideas / concerns to the Community_Office/Meetings/Brainstorming December 21 2010 page prior to the meeting.
Proposed Brainstorming Topics
Propose a topic
Follow these instructions and your topic will be addressed in a CO meeting sooner or later.
- Add your items in the Backlog of Proposed Topics Section.
- Make sure your topic is on-topic.
- Your topic proposed contains a title linking to a relevant page, an owner for the topic, and the names of other individuals proposing that topic, linking to their meego.com pages/profiles.
- The proposal owner needs to take part in the meeting. If you can't make it on a certain scheduled meeting, please specify.
- Resolved topics can be found in the meeting minutes for each meeting.
- To Karma or not to Karma (forum discussion)
- We will collect various reputation statistics, which will be ordered lists of activity in various areas of the project.
- Intel and Nokia will not be building any aggregate karma/reputation metric, but based on the publicly available data, others should feel free to do so.
- No decision was taken on an eventual integration of this karma measure. This doesn't make sense until it exists and we see how popular and useful it is.
Click the links to get the meeting minutes. From there you can access the full logs.