Purpose and Intent
The purpose of this meeting is to coordinate Community Office tasks by moving proposed tasks to committed tasks with clear owners and prioritization. We hope that this meeting will make it easier for us to get more organized about how we accomplish work in the CO, and avoid the duplicated effort that we have been seeing at least in these early days of the project while we merge the two communities.
A few notes:
- Anyone can attend these meetings or participate in the process!
- Anyone can add any proposed task to the wiki. All we ask is that you have a single person coordinating the effort and a wiki page or bug filed with more information about the task. The process is documented on the Community Office wiki page.
The Community Office meetings are held on the first Tuesday of every month at 19:00 UTC and the third Tuesday of every month at 14:00 UTC. Meetings will end promptly after 1 hour.
All CO meetings take place in the MeeGo IRC channels:
- Main meeting: #meego-meeting
- Back channel & other discussions (optional): #meego
Next CO meeting
The next meeting is on 18 May 2010 at 14:00 UTC.
Note: If you are currently the coordinator of a committed task, please update your wiki page or bug report for that task 24 hours prior to the meeting.
- All Other Business / General Questions
Backlog of Proposed Topics
Propose a topic
Follow these instructions and your topic will be addressed in a CO meeting sooner or later.
- Add your items in the Backlog of Proposed Topics Section.
- Make sure your topic is on-topic.
- Your topic proposed contains a title linking to a relevant page, an owner for the topic, and the names of other individuals proposing that topic, linking to their meego.com pages/profiles.
- The proposal owner needs to take part in the meeting. If you can't make it on a certain scheduled meeting please specify.
Click the links to get the meeting minutes. From there you can access the full logs.
- 2010-05-04 - First Community team meeting under the new regular process.
- 2010-02-24 - First MeeGo community meeting, prior to the formalization of the Community WG (see wiki page).