Purpose and Intent
The purpose of these meetings is to provide status updates on community topics and help get people involved in the MeeGo community. This is the regular meeting of the Community Office and anyone with an interest in the MeeGo community is welcome to attend.
A few notes:
- Anyone can attend these meetings or participate in the process!
- Anyone can add any proposed topic below.
- Learn more about the Community_Office.
The Community Office meetings are held every other Tuesday at 14:00 UTC. Meetings will end promptly after 1 hour.
All CO meetings take place in the MeeGo IRC channels:
- Main meeting: #meego-meeting
- Back channel & other discussions (optional): #meego
Next CO meeting
August 9 at 14:00 UTC (7am Pacific)
- Agenda and Process Review (Dawn)
- Events Update (Dawn)
- Meego IT (Stefano)
- Community Apps Update (Niels Breet)
- Next Community Office Meeting (Dawn)
- All Other Business / General Questions
Proposed Brainstorming Topics
Standing Agenda Items (we'll have these updates on most weeks):
- Community Apps Update (Niels)
- Events Update (Amy)
- Community Device Program (Randall)
- IT (Stefano)
Click the links to get the meeting minutes. From there you can access the full logs.