We want to keep the MeeGo Community a great place to participate, but we need your help to keep it that way. While we have specific guidelines for various tools, in general, you should:
- Be nice
- Keep it clean
- Keep it legal
Violations - 3 Strikes Method
The point of this section is not to find opportunities to punish people, but we do need a fair way to deal with people who are making our community an unpleasant place.
- First occurrence: Public reminder that the behavior is inappropriate according to our guidelines.
- Second occurrence: Private email warning the user that any additional violations will result in removal from the community.
- Third occurrence: Depending on the violation, may include account deletion or banning.
- Obvious spammers are banned on first occurrence.
- Violations are forgiven after 6 months of good behavior.
- Extreme violations of a threatening, destructive or illegal nature will be addressed immediately and are not subject to 3 strikes.
- Contact Dawn Foster to report abuse or appeal violations (mistakes happen & will be corrected).