Displays control elements to choose a date by day, month and year. The values can either be chosen using the three PopupLists at the top or by the calender grid in the center. The min... and max... properties can be used to restrict the chosable date to a specific date. Selecting a date outside that range will disable the ok button. Make sure valid values for min and max are set, otherwise the DatePicker might not work as expected.
- variant selectedDate
- Contains the currently selected date.
- int startYear
- Sets the first year available in the year spinner, needs a positive value smaller or equal to endYear.
- int endYear
- Sets the last year available in the year spinner, needs a positive value bigger or equal to startYear.
- int minYear
- Sets the first selectable year, needs a positive value smaller or equal to maxYear.
- int minMonth
- Sets the first selectable month, needs a value from 1 to 12.
- int minDay
- Sets the first selectable day, needs a value from 1 to 31.
- int maxYear
- Sets the last selectable year, needs a positive value bigger or equal to minYear.
- int maxMonth
- Sets the last selectable month, needs a value from 1 to 12.
- int maxDay
- Sets the last selectable day, needs a value from 1 to 31.
- bool isDateInRange
- True if the selected date is in range of the min and max values.
- Emitted when ok button is clicked, propagates the selected date.
- variant date, a java Date object.
- Sets the current date to the given values
- int newDay, the new day to be set
- int newMonth, the new month to be set
- int newYear, the new year to be set
- Fades the picker in, inherited from ModalFog.
- Fades the picker out, inherited from ModalFog.
//a button labeled with the selected date
dateButton.text = //TODO: where does Date come from?