MeeGo on nonSSSE3 x86 Hardware
This page was inspired by a discussion on #meego (http://mg.pov.lt/meego-irclog/%23meego.2010-08-11.log.html from 21:17) regarding MeeGo support of nonSSSE3 based hardware.
lbt added to the discussions with a timely blog post he had been working on http://mer-l-in.blogspot.com/2010/08/are-intel-subverting-meegocom.html.
- Build daily, weekly, release builds of MeeGo packages for nonSSSE3 based hardware
- Create repos of the built packages
- Generate kickstart files for IVI, netbook and slate UX
- Generate images from those kickstart files
Release Kickstart Files
- Links to kickstarts for IVI, netbook and slate UK
- Links to images for IVI and netbook UX
Add your #meego IRC nick below :-