This is a button which carries a title and shows a flyout when clicked. The flyout can hold any content.
- bool opened
- True if the dropdown is currently opened
- string title
- Sets the text shown on the header
- string titleColor
- Sets the color of the text shown on the header
- bool replaceDropDownTitle
- On true the title of the DropDown box will be replaced to the selectedItem
- bool showTitleInMenu
- On true the title of the DropDown box will be shown in the ActionMenu
- alias model
- Contains the model of the menu
- alias payload
- Contains the payload of the menu
- alias iconRow
- Can hold a row of icons
- int minWidth
- The minimum width of the menu.
- int maxWidth
- The maximum width of the menu. Text that exceeds the maximum width will be elided.
- string selectedTitle
- The currently selected title
- alias selectedIndex
- Int, stores the index of the currently selected item. Can be set from outside, but make sure it's set after a model is set, because setting a model resets the selectedIndex to -1. See the example below where selectedIndex is set completed.
- Emitted if the box switches between expanded and not expanded
- bool expanded, indicates if the box is expanded or not
- Returns the index of the clicked entry.
- int parameter, index of the current Item.
model: [ "First choice", "Second choice", "Third choice" ]
payload: [ 1, 2, 3 ]
height: parent.height * 0.9