Status: Work in Progress, not final plans.
Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit will be held April 6 - 8, and we will have a full day MeeGo Workgroup at the event. We did something similar last year: MeeGo Workgroup Agenda for LFCS 2010.
- Date: April 7 (and maybe 8)
- Location: Hotel Kabuki in San Francisco, CA
- Time: 9am - 6pm (need to confirm times)
Decisions / Options
To be decided after we do more work on the proposed sessions (below):
- Stick to a one day conference with a tight schedule that applies to everyone?
- OR have a 2 day workgroup with more information?
- IF we did a 2 day workgroup, we could have the broad, general sessions on Day 1 and more detailed, specific sessions on Day 2.
The purpose of this day is to give people who are new to MeeGo more information while also providing new updates to current contributors and people already participating in MeeGo.
Presentations should be:
- Mostly technical or relevant to MeeGo platform developers or application developers.
- Relevant to a broad audience - we only have one track, so we won't be able to accommodate niche topics (save those for the MeeGo Conference in May).
Please do not add new suggestions to this section (use the sections below for new suggestions).
- TSG Q&A with Imad / Valtteri
- MeeGo Architecture
- 1-2 application development / SDK talks
- Vertical program and / or WG updates and maybe demos (IVI, Handset, core, etc.) - maybe just 20-30 minutes each?
- Community Office update (metrics, events & marketing)
- Product Showcase: 5 or 10 minute talks or demos for people working on interesting MeeGo products or applications.
- Breakouts / BOFs: 4 breakout sessions in each corner of the room (no projector or microphones used).
Product Showcase Suggestions
5 or 10 minute talks or demos for people working on interesting MeeGo products or applications.
Breakouts / BOFs Suggestions
4 breakout sessions for teams or hot topics. These would need to be in 4 corners of the same room, so (no projector or microphones used). This would also need to be at the end of the last day, since we'll need to rearrange the room a bit to accommodate.
Please add additional, specific or new suggestions to this section
Extra credit for suggesting a speaker for your suggestion.
Other Ideas or Feedback
Add any general ideas or feedback as bullets here.