The MeeGo Events Meeting was established to cover a broad range of topics with regards to events in the MeeGo community
- Bring information/updates on what we are doing in the MeeGo community in the event's space (ie representing MeeGo at a conference)
- Best known methods with MeeGo Meetings/Events
- Discuss upcoming MeeGo participation at upcoming conferences/meetings
- Any questions, concerns, and proposals to enhance MeeGo events.
Please submit suggested topics to the Agenda as you see fit and do so at least 24hrs in advance of the meeting.
MeeGo events meeting every other Tuesday at 17:00 UTC. Meetings will end promptly after 1 hour.
Meetings take place in the #meego-meeting IRC Channel.
Tuesday June 14 at 17:00 UTC.
- Post MeeGo Conference information (Amy Leeland)
- LinuxCon MeeGo Mini-Summit (Dawn Foster)
- Upcoming Events (Amy Leeland)
- Open Forum