This is a button with released and pressed state images. Additionally icons for the pressed and released state can be set and which are show centered on the button.
- string icon
- Sets the default icon displayed on the button.
- string iconDown
- Sets the icon displayed on the button in pressed state.
- bool iconFill
- Determines wheather the icon should fill the button automatically
- alias iconFillMode
- The fillMode of the icon, default is Image.PreserveAspectFit
- bool hasBackground
- If true the properties bgSourceUp and bgSourceDown are used to render the background of the Iconbutton.
- string bgSourceUp
- Path to an image file used for released state.
- string bgSourceDn
- Path to an image file used for pressed state.
- bool active
- Stores if the button is clickable.
- bool pressed
- Stores if the button is currently pressed. Intended as read-only.
- Emitted if the button is active and clicked.
- variant mouse, contains mouse event data.