Add items to be discussed (as the last item on agenda), do the ground work
eg write something about it to wiki and be prepared to present the issue too.
Issues given 24 hours before meeting are postponed to next meeting.
Team leads: add whatever needs to be told about your activity. The section
'Team reports' will be a permanent section in future agendas.
NOTE: Let's try to keep meeting no longer than 1 hour. Read the given information
before meeting, so that decision making is fluent and more decisions can be made.
- Date: 2011 Mar 20th Sun
- Time: 18:00 UTC+2
- Place: #meego-meeting (web-browser Ajax-IRC)
- Chair: volunteer here
- Assist: ? volunteer here
- Neary (keynote) cancelled, replacement found: Sebastian Nyström.
- New speaker in Hacks & Tricks: "MeeGo 1.2 Developer Edition for N900" - Jukka Eklund
- Intel: "How to distribute and make money with MeeGo apps" - Björn Taubert
- Intel: "Optimizing MeeGo Apps with Intel MeeGo development tools" - Uli Dumschat
- "QML" - Tapani Mikola
- In brief, program looks good, only one slot empty at the moment
- Community portal development: we'll have a F2F meeting to discuss details on Monday 21/3 in Demola (Tampere) at 18:00.
- Live streaming of summit presentations: we'll use theora and icecast (suggested by dm8tbr who have also offered to help set up the environment). Still need volunteer(s) to handle actual recordings and feeds. -- btw, is this responsibility of Hosting team or Tech team?
- Someone needs to take lead on the rest of hosting stuff before the summit. Current team lead has too little time to spare currently.
- ...<add item (your name)>