Add items to be discussed (as the last item on agenda), do the ground work
eg write something about it to wiki and be prepared to present the issue too.
Issues given 24 hours before meeting are postponed to next meeting.
Team leads: add whatever needs to be told about your activity. The section
'Team reports' will be a permanent section in future agendas.
NOTE: Let's try to keep meeting no longer than 1 hour. Read the given information
before meeting, so that decision making is fluent and more decisions can be made.
- Date: 2011 Apr 3rd Sun
- Time: 18:00 UTC+2
- Place: #meego-meeting (web-browser Ajax-IRC)
- Chair: volunteer here
- Assist: ? volunteer here
- Summit program frozen 22.3.2011
- Design of printed material almost complete
- Live streaming setup almost determined - advertising begins Monday
- Advertising will include info about: Meegathon, Appup, BoF
- Does anyone know reporters? Tell the marketing team!
- Timer app for session hosts almost done
- USB devstick content defined: Intel's material + MeeGo images + various marketing material + perhaps some tools
- Timetable apps:
- Creating Summit badges in progress
- Info: Volunteer meetup was held 30th Mar at Demola. Next one will be 11th Apr 6pm, Demola.
- ...<add item (your name)>