Submit your ideas in Ideas page to get considered to be put into the roadmap.
Development in in progress.
- Use D-Bus datatype instead of serialized Qt types in D-Bus API (DONE)
- Support for non X11 platform
- Better support for Qt applications not linked to MeeGo Touch
- Control panel replacement
- Unify settings, probably even hide the framework's GConf usage behind some API that can be used by apps and plugins.
- Take a look at meego-ux-settings, and how we could integrate into that, contact tripzero.
- Key magnification and accent pop-ups (DONE)
- New word prediction widgets: Word Ribbon (DONE)
- Extended support for CJK languages
- Remove libmeegotouch dependency (or perhaps develop the qml keyboard further?)
All items in this section are DONE.
- private D-Bus connection
- new information exposures:
- anchor position
- cursor position
- libmeegotouch removal
- self-rotation animation
- New interface: Handwriting recognition
- New functionality: Dynamic virtual keyboard layout