(This task lacks a proper plan and objectives committed to a MeeGo release. If you want to discuss it further go to meego-community)
MeeGo vanilla marketing materials have two characteristics:
- They feature the MeeGo brand only.
- They can be freely customized and co-branded (they must respect the MeeGo trademark and style guide).
The main drivers of this task in the MeeGo marketing context are:
- Goal: Great help to marketing activities of MeeGo stakeholders.
- Strategy: Handshake Network - Seed local outreach activities, especially in North America, Europe, and Eastern Asia.
- Strategy: Your MeeGo - Help organizations using and producing MeeGo materials and project resources.
Specific marketing materials may address specific strategic targets e.g. free software community developers.
- First shot to a set of slides to be used by anybody under CC license: File:Meegointro.odp - PDF. I will keep working on this - feedback welcome.--Qgil 17:47, 4 November 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks to Intel's initiative there have been t-shirts and stickers distributed. It would be great to have the related digital files available here with a license allowing others to produce more shirts and stickers.
Add more items if you are aware of them.
Committed to 1.2 release cycle:
- Materials related to the MeeGo Conference. Amy Leeland is the main contact.
What is missing? Add your proposals at the end of the list. Relate it to its main MeeGo marketing goal, audience and strategy. Specify the intended/committed Release_Engineering#Release_Plans MeeGo release cycle to be published and the contributors involved. Add more details or link it to an own wiki sub-page. Proposals considered very urgent/important will be prioritized in the list.
- Your proposal.