This is just a dump of ideas now, not even a draft. We will come back to this after the MeeGo 1.1 update.--Albertotorres 23:43, 6 October 2010 (UTC)
- Refresh background information about the MeeGo project.
- "Coming soon" content either fully published or unpublished. No more provisional content.
Still not agreed.
Idea: merge Downloads with Devices calling it Releases. To be discussed.
The content needs to be updated showing useful information, or the page needs to be unpublished.
Ideas for Projects Section (This can be moved to a new wiki page at some point.)
- pull individual repo data from meego.gitorious.org to show:
- active repos
- latest commmits
- most active users
- allow repo owners to create groups around their code to:
- communicate with contributors
- documentation (wiki exists on gitorious.org)
- create mini communities
Doesn't http://meego.com/downloads/git-repositories actually belong to this section?
It doesn't look like there is going to be a community repository ready for the launch. Proposing to unpublish this section until we have something functional.
No urgency for updates. No need to depend on the MeeGo release.
Needs rework. MeeGo in a Nutshell should be properly explained. Media writing about the 1.1 will look for background information here.
To be planned.