Deliver a working process to:
- (x) Upload source
- ( ) Build binary rpm
- ( ) Allow promotion to Apps:Testing
- ( ) Automatically validate and accept to Apps:Testing
- ( ) Build in Apps:Testing
- ( ) Start Community test process
- ( ) Accept/reject application (notify user)
- ( ) Publish to Apps
- ( ) Notify http://apps-beta.meego.com/
- ( ) Available in http://apps-beta.meego.com/
- ( ) Install on ...? DE?
When something is ticked in the main list, details should be provided here
This is standard OBS functionality.
The user is expected to have a home: area and know how to issue a
Build binary rpm
MeeGo:1.2:Apps and MeeGo:1.2:Apps:Testing projects have been created.
These build against MeeGo:1.2 (which for now is MeeGo:Trunk, which is a snapshot of 18.104.22.168.20110419.9)
A developer needs to build against MeeGo:1.2 in home:<username>
Allow promotion to Apps:Testing
Automatically validate and accept to Apps:Testing
This activity is carried out by a BOSS process.
The "REQUEST_CREATE" event targetting Apps:Testing is captured and a
The process is:
Ruote.process_definition :name => 'Apps_submit do
- need better 'process/event' mapping and tracking
Build in Apps:Testing
Accept/reject application (notify user)
Publish to Apps
Install on ...? DE?
This is for the "hmmm, we really need to have a ...." ideas that come
out in the sprint
- Tutorial docs for OBS and App process