Totally applied about 10 items to MeeGo Bugzilla to meet the MeeGo bug managment requirements.
1. Support Drupal user authentication system
- MeeGo bugzilla share the same user DB in meego.com, so there is no need to ask user to register multiple accounts
2. Copy right waiver flag for attachment
- User is able to choice copyright waiver option when submit a patch
3. Control who can change and set bug's priority
4. Enabled bug vote option
- User is able to vote the bug, vote number indicates how many peoples care specific bug
- Expand the classification MeeGo Platform in classification selection page, and list products within it. User is able to choice the product under this classification directly. This reduced one step when file new bug to most comm used classification MeeGo Platform.
Use customized flag to manage release blocker bugs
Normal user can propose blocker bugs;
Users in CCB can approve/reject blocker bugs;
Customized Bugzilla new bug template for product MeeGo Platform
Set the default value for clone bug
Added one checkbox to indentify bug's security property;
The bugs in security product can be seen only to Security group, bug reporter and user in bug cc list.