Configurations and customizations have been applied to MeeGo Bugzilla to support additional features for MeeGo bug tracking.
- MeeGo bugzilla share the same user DB in meego.com, so there is no need to ask user to register multiple accounts
- User is provide a copyright waiver option when submit a patch
- User is able to vote the bug, vote number indicates how many people care a specific bug
- Expand the classification "MeeGo Platform" by listing products under it so that user could choose the product under this classification directly. This helps to reduce the redundant step when filing new bug to most common used classification "MeeGo Platform".
- Normal user can propose blocker bugs for a specific release; - Users in a privileged group can approve/reject blocker bugs;
- A check box is provided to user to mark a bug as security bug;
- The bugs in security product are limited to only visible to security group, bug reporter and users in bug cc list.