Proposal for a common calendar on meego.com
As put forth by Andrea Grandi:
"what do you think about setting up a shared calendar where someone can
add MeeGo related appointments like IRC Meetings, conferences etc... ?
I used to do this using Google Calendar, adding tasks and inviting all.'
interested people to subscribe to it.
- people can view the appointment with their local time (no more UTC, Pacific Time, Pechino time etc....)
- people can choose to receive a notification by email or sms (it's free) before an appointment
- include iCalendar export (bulk and individual activity options for events)
- replicate to forum calendar (et al)
- embed Google Calendar on website (front page link at minimum)
- use the built in MediaWiki calendar
- build out the Drupal events in a more robust way, including provide iCal support and an actual calendar