This will happen as a BoF at http://conference2010.meego.com/session/bof-meego-arm
Intents & Purposes
I plan to get together with like minded individuals at the unconference part of the MeeGo conference 2010 and talk about MeeGo on ARM. The idea is to sit down and discuss current state of the port of the MeeGo platform to the ARM architecture, problems, lessons learnt and future directions of MeeGo ARM and everything surrounding it (tool support, ecosystem, quality, documentation, etc.)
Chipset and SoC vendors, hobbyists, end-user product developers, OEM, ODMs, ISVs, porting engineers, toolchain engineers - everyone with an interest is more than welcome. - indicate your interest below!
Like Minded Individuals
(Form: Name, IRC nickname if any, Affiliation, discussion topic)
- Carsten Munk, Stskeeps, Imogen Software - MeeGo Nokia N900 hardware adaptation team member - Topics: The above!
- Tomasz Sterna, smoku, hobbyist - MSM/QSD adaptation team member
- Randall Arnold, texrat - General interest in broad platform support
- Till Harbaum, harbaum - MeeGo on Beagleboard and similar plattforms
- George Ioakimedes, GeorgeIoak - Mostly TI OMAP based boards but open to other ARM solutions
- Jeremiah C. Foster, jeremiah, Pelagicore / GENIVI - ARM and Qemu, Integrating Linaro bits, integrating MeeGo IVI, GENIVI, etc.
- Timo Härkönen, timoph, Digia Plc - MeeGo QA-tools team member, general interest
- Jari Palojärvi, jpal, Nokia, MeeGo Porting Guide
- Jan-Simon Möller, dl9pf, The Linux Foundation, Toolchain/Qemu/OBS, broad platform support.
- Christian Daudt, csdb, Broadcom, ARM & MeeGo overall.
<add your indication of interest here>