(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 16:39, 29 May 2011
Call for Venue selection has started for the November 2011 MeeGo Conference. High level requirements are posted below please submit your venue proposals if they fit the criteria!
Conference Organizers have decided that MeeGo Conference November 2011 should be in Europe again!
- Conference facility should be available either: Nov.7-9 or Nov. 8-10
- Accessibility from US and Europe locations should have many direct flights into From US and Europe, and at most 1 connection.Once at location, there should be hotels which are easily accessible to venue and have good transportation options from Airport.
- Collaboration- Networking oppurtunities should be high and venue should be a place to facilitate that
- Uniqueness- Looking for another very unique facility, preferably not your typical conference/convention center
- Cost To Attendee- Cost of Travel/Hotels Looking for a low cost airfare area and wide variety of local hostels and lower to mid level hotels 3* and 4* close to facility
- Cost of Event- Looking to keep costs low for catering and venue rental
- We are looking for venues which can host a plenary session of 2000, 5-6 breakout rooms, a registration and techshowcase area
- Please post only proposals that have been pre-screened, confirming it is available during the dates above and also it has the space needed