The MeeGo IT team takes care of the infrastructure in meego.com located at Oregon State University hosting center. It's devoted to offer the best service to the Community and to the other teams so that everyone can do his/her job without worrying nor caring about the underlying layers of the stack.
- Stefano Mosconi is the MeeGo IT manager. He is responsible for the MeeGo IT team, making sure that we don't break too much stuff, the services are up, running and fast and people using them are happy.
- Michael Shaver is the MeeGo webmaster, he takes care of the websites content down to the spelling of the words and to the colors of the pages. He installs weird Drupal modules in his spare time and tests them to see if they work.
- David Greaves is the guy who reminds us to clean up after we made some mess, document the stuff and in his spare time takes care of the community OBS infra. He does also IT architecure, dances tango and speaks with a funny british accent.
- Niels Breet is the guy who knows a lot of stuff about a lot of IT things but he doesn't want to be called IT engineer, sysadmin nor architect, X-Fade is enough. He's also the maemo.org webmaster and brings to Meego IT a lot of his expertise in community related matters. Taking care of community OBS and a lot of the other infrastructure.
- Adam Gretzinger is the Meego Sysadmin, he has the keys to our realm and does a zillion of things, from plugging/unplugging cables, to tagging servers, to installing machines, to configuring web servers, to debugging network problems... etc.
- Maxim Ivanov is the other Meego Sysadmin, he also does a lot of stuff, architecture, installation, testing, monitoring, debugging but can't unplug cables as he's far away from the buttons' room.
- Dean Pierce is the Meego IT security engineer. He reminds us that we can trust no one, not even ourselves.
Supported servers and services
You can find a complete list of services in this separate page with some details about them
You can find some of the processes here.
We have a mailing list where you can talk to the team in case you need us to know something or you want to know something. You can subscribe there if you want to have an idea of what we discuss in our weekly meetings.
Also in case of problems with the websites or the IT in general you can enter a bug in any of our components in bugs.meego.com