(Difference between revisions)
Audio Player || For Audio Player following scenarios are tested |+|
| ./- ||with
|-| • Collaboration with DUIhome, settings, IM,Email, Web browser, BT client |+|
|-| • Sharing music, modifying playlists, Arranging music |+|
|-| • Incoming calls during playback |+|
|-| • Player controls using accessories |+|
|-| • System alarms during playback eg. clock, calendar/ task during playback |+|
|-| • Incoming messages during playback |+|
|-||| xxx |+|
Calendar | | For calendar following scenarios are tested |+|
|-| • Managing events and interacting contacts |+|
|-| • Event alarms while using calendar |+|
|-| • Calendar synchronisation and sharing with e-mail |+|
|-| • Different calendar notifications |+|
|-| • iCalendar/vCalendar interworking and merging with local calendar |+|
• Calls while using calendar |+|
Revision as of 09:59, 3 December 2010
MeeGo 1.2 HandSet UX Test Plan for Instant Messaging
This test plan is for MeeGo 1.2 HandSet UX Instant Messaging. IM depends on ofono (for telephony services), IM history (ofono IM history plugin) and libseaside (for contacts data).
Feature To Be Tested
All testable features coming to MeeGo 1.2 HandSet UX Instant Messaging will be covered in this test plan.
- IM Features to be tested are summarized as below:
| Feature Name
| Feature 3068 - [FEA] Instant Messaging (IM) application || An instant messaging application should be provided to exchange instant
messages with other users using common Internet IM services, such as Gtalk.
| Feature 6380 - [FEA] Support IRC as a protocol ||The meego IM app should be able to be used to communicate with the MeeGo
community, which uses IRC to communicate.
Feature Not To Be Tested
List of features that are not tested as part of MeeGo 1.2 HandSet UX are:
There is no features that are not tested.
Strategy and Approach
IM is tested in different test sets. Test sets containing IM related test cases are
- Sanity Test Set
- Contains basic IM test cases that IM application is part of SW image, can be opened and basic IM usage is possible
- Basic Feature Test Set
- Contains basic feature (Functional) test cases for every testable IM feature
- Extended Feature Test Set
- Contains bunch of well selected IM test cases to verify that delivered features (Functional) forming component are working
- System Functional Test Set
- Contains interaction and negative test cases were IM is used together with other components that are part of system
- System Performance Test Set
- Contains only Response Time part
Test Set Guideline: http://wiki.meego.com/Quality/TestSetGuideline
Handset UX QA Testing Frequency
Overall test sets and those definitions can be found http://wiki.meego.com/Quality/TestSetGuideline
Link to official milestones and definitions can be found http://wiki.meego.com/Release_Engineering/Milestones
Next picture illustrates test execution frequency for Handset UX QA team and is aligned with MM milestones. Please, click on picture and select full resolution.
Supported hardware info: http://meego.com/devices/handset/handset-supported-hardware