Until further notice, the MeeGo QA meets every Tuesday at 07:00 UTC for one hour.
All MeeGo QA meetings take place in the MeeGo IRC channels:
- Main meeting: #meego-meeting
- Back channel & other discussions (optional): #meego-qa
Propose a topic in advance by editing this page (#Next Meeting). Please note the following before proposing a topic:
- Your topic proposal contains a title linking to a relevant page, and the names of the team or individuals proposing that topic.
- The people behind the proposal need to take part in the MeeGo QA meeting.
Resolution - Agenda is frozen approximately 18h before the meeting. If there is too many items then V-PV will pick the topics to be discussed.
- Topics proposed might be addressed through other channels as well, being answered through other channels or being forwarded to the right team.
Tuesday April 19th 2011 07:00 UTC - Agenda Proposal
This time we will be focusing different process and procedure related items. If time we will also have short period for questions to QA Leads. Please anyhow remember to update your verticals QA status.
- Opening and general news
- Actions from previous meetings (2011-04-12)
- Closing agreements for Test Types
- Update to 1.2 QA Situation (QA Leads)
- Leads create short summary to Wiki min 1h prior the meeting so that in the meeting we can concentrate on questions and discussion
- Weekly Updates from QA Leads
- QA-Tools update
Materials used in meetings - if not anyplace else