Until further notice, the MeeGo QA meets every Tuesday at 07:00 UTC for one hour.
All MeeGo QA meetings take place in the MeeGo IRC channels:
- Main meeting: #meego-meeting
- Back channel & other discussions (optional): #meego-qa
Propose a topic in advance by editing this page (#Next Meeting). Please note the following before proposing a topic:
- Your topic proposal contains a title linking to a relevant page, and the names of the team or individuals proposing that topic.
- The people behind the proposal need to take part in the MeeGo QA meeting.
Resolution - Agenda is frozen approximately 18h before the meeting. If there is too many items then V-PV will pick the topics to be discussed.
- Topics proposed might be addressed through other channels as well, being answered through other channels or being forwarded to the right team.
Tuesday May 31st 2011 07:00 UTC - Agenda Proposal
Note that we are not having meeting 24th of May due to MeeGo Conference in San Francisco.
This meeting is focusing different process and procedure related items. If time we will also have short period for questions to QA Leads. Please anyhow remember to update your verticals QA status.
- Opening and general news
- What happened in MeeGo Conference?
- Actions from previous meetings (2011-05-17)
- Creating "release" for tests working with release 1.2 - follow-up
- Unify "test type" name on qa-reports.meego.com - follow-up
- Review: Test set instead test type to be used in qa-reports (see [])
- Review: Updates/additional chapters to [test Plan] (see [])
- Update to 1.2 QA Situation (QA Leads and QA-tools)
- Leads create short summary to Wiki min 1h prior the meeting so that in the meeting we can concentrate on questions and discussion
- Weekly Updates from QA Leads
Materials used in meetings - if not anyplace else