Until further notice, the MeeGo QA meets every Tuesday at 07:00 UTC for one hour.
All MeeGo QA meetings take place in the MeeGo IRC channels:
- Main meeting: #meego-meeting
- Back channel & other discussions (optional): #meego-qa
Propose a topic in advance by editing this page (#Next Meeting). Please note the following before proposing a topic:
- Your topic proposal contains a title linking to a relevant page, and the names of the team or individuals proposing that topic.
- The people behind the proposal need to take part in the MeeGo QA meeting.
Resolution - Agenda is frozen approximately 18 hours before the meeting. If there is too many items then chair will pick the topics to be discussed and the rest will be moved to next meeting.
- Topics proposed might be addressed through other channels as well, being answered through other channels or being forwarded to the right team.
Tuesday June 14th 2011 07:00 UTC - Agenda Proposal
This meeting is focusing different process and procedure related items. If time we will also have short period for questions to QA Leads. Please anyhow remember to update your verticals QA status.
- Opening and general news
- Actions from previous meetings (2011-06-07)
- Follow up and discussion: N900 DE development's commitment to handset UX bugs -- see we should handle existing handset UX bugs
- Follow up: 1.3 QA plan and 1.3 features testability review
- Proposal: adding Yanshuang Zheng and Jie Zhou in error manager team of meego.com
- Yanshuang Zheng is focusing on core bugs triage, followup, indicator etc.
- Jie Zhou will look at FNV, NEEDINFO bugs etc to facilitate bug lifecycle
- What does FNV stand for? What are advantages in having them in EM? (The bigger a team, the harder to make decisions) --Andre 06:59, 30 May 2011 (UTC)
- Update to QA status (QA Leads and QA-tools)
- Leads create short summary to Wiki min 1h prior the meeting so that in the meeting we can concentrate on questions and discussion
- Weekly Updates from QA Leads
Materials used in meetings - if not anyplace else