Latest Acceptance iCDK:RR 95% PR:75; Netbook:RR:78% PR:68;IVI testing blocked by #17001
- Some regression issues were found in this week.
- 17001 - [IVI][REG] missing meego-ux-ivi packages in ivi images（fixed in T:T）
- 17065 - [REG]Error initializing garage client services library
- 17248 - [IVI][REG][1.2:Testing] tear screen showed when unlocked the screen
- Quality summary:
- 1.3 Key feature testing status:
- Run rate of total is 64%, Pass rate of total is 37%, Pass rate of executed is 58%
- Key issues
- 17501- [Trunk:Testing] there is no audio in voice call. (ASSIGNED)
- 16526- DUT can not scan out other BT device. (ASSIGNED)
- 12423- [n900] A partially Image displays when execute "qt_painting_basic" case. (ASSIGNED)
- 15174- Internal data flow error appears when streaming wav audio file via http. (ASSIGNED)
- 10753- video playback is not smooth (NEW)
- 16852- Camera application does not launch (FIXED)
- 1.2 Status:
- Test results for Core: http://qa-reports.meego.com/1.2/Core
- Latest N900 basic feature test result: http://qa-reports.meego.com/1.2/Core/Basic%20Feature%20Testing/N900/2635
- Run Rate / Pass Rate of total: 62% / 47%
- DE testing:
- Normal daily test execution activities, bugs handling etc.
- Test set finalization ongoing. First powermanagement test results done and memory handling tests as well.
- Latest feature testing results RR94% PR70%. PR is better than last week.
- 14241- The mwts-sensors test cases will always fail (ASSIGNED)
- 11484- libzypp requires armv7hl and armv7nhl support patches (REOPENED)
- 12930- Zypp backend is not able to find noarch packages from noarch.* directory (ASSIGNED)
- More priority will be put to DE testing. Meego.com will be supported as well. Test plan can be found from here: http://wiki.meego.com/ARM/N900/QA
- Latest Meego.com weekly results: Meego 1.2 Release candidate 3 tested
- Blocking issues
- 15947- [META][REG][MTF]People, SMS, Dialer, Chat application fail to launch. (ASSIGNED)
- 16916- No Alert Dialog shown for incoming call (RELEASED)
- 16664- No response when tapping "send a new message" button in sms application. (NEW)
- 14995- [Trunk:daily] Space between Menu and Album name in Photo viewer (NEW)
- Feature Verified status Meego 1.2:
- 11 Nokia committed features total
- 3 Verified
- 3 blocked by bugs
- 3 blocked by missing implementation
- 2 Failed
- Latest DE N900 test results:
- 1.2 DE Beta release candidate 3 results: RR96%, PR74%.
- Blocking issues:
- 16857- [DE] Email application is missing (NEW)
- 11721- VKB is not fully displayed in landscape mode (REOPENED)
- 12149- [REG]when adding more than one events,calendar application crashes (WAITING FOR UPSTREAM)
- 10107- Contact's name is displayed as number while receiving a call. (WAITING FOR UPSTREAM)
- 16895- [DE] People application accepts adding only one new contact without restart. (NEW)
- DE maturity table can be found http://wiki.meego.com/ARM/N900/Status. This table will be updated weekly.
- Performance results are not updated to wiki (updates only based on weekly release). Detailed Dataflow results can be found from QA-reports:
- QA complete key feature testing for Pinetrail platform
- Pass rate is 77%;
- Panels: fix four bug Bug 15154, Bug 16739, Bug 15502, Bug 16737;
- Meego-ux-Components: for 0512 image, unable reproduce Bug 15835 - Unable to switch time format between 12hr and 24hr mode;
- Setting: fix two Bug 16028 and Bug 15728;
- Key Issue
- Bug 15208 - Pinch zoom does not work
- Bug 16735 - Unable to delete bookmark item
- Bug 17670 - [Reg]Sometime crashed after input incorrect username and password via IM app
- Pinetrail Weekly Test Report: http://qa-reports.meego.com/1.2/Tablet/Key%20Feature/Pinetrail
- MeeGo 1.0 SW Update: No update yet.
- MeeGo 1.1 SW Update: QA Complete one round of sanity testing for 1.1 SW Update, and verified 15 bugs and reported 2 regression bugs.
- MeeGo 1.2 Netbook:
- MeeGo 1.2 is released in 19th May, 2011;
- To align with 1.2 release, QA started weekly system functional testing for Netbook until 1.2 released and completed 3 rounds of system functional testing, for 0503 image, pass rate is 86.78%, compared to 89% for 1.1 release and 92% for 1.1 Update 4 release; QA also completed one round of Chinese L10N testing on 0426 image and report 9 translation bugs.
- All approved release blocker bugs (19) are fixed and verified
- 1.2 System Functioanl test report for Netbook: http://qa-reports.meego.com/1.2/Netbook/System%20Function/Pinetrail
- Trunk test report for Netbook UX: http://qa-reports.meego.com/1.2/Netbook/Sanity/Pinetrail
- Trunk-tetsing report for Netbook UX: http://qa-reports.meego.com/1.2/Netbook/Acceptance/Pinetrail
- QA finish fullpass validation for 1.2 release on 3 target platforms
- Test results for SDK : http://qa-reports.meego.com/1.2/SDK
- Latest results from week 18 using armv7hl handset sysroot [126.96.36.199.20110503.6] and N900DE image.
- 17201 - libcloog package is missing
- 12853 - libattica is not installed with QtCreator
- 13171 - Qt-creator OBS plugin gives network error
- 14910 - Application launch on device is success but screen is distorded
- DE eMMC installer done
- open sourcing started for crash analysis related component
- Updated tool listing to show what is in active development what is not