Testability checklist is intended to be used when quality assurance is ensuring testability of planned features forming MeeGo software release content.
Based on testability checklist feedback is given directly to person who has defined feature and its content description.
Without proper testability checking of feature(s) Quality Assurance can't quarantee that defined feature(s) is tested according to its original intent properly.
- Is it located in correct place in requirement management tool (according to guidelines, otherwise it can't be found)
- Is feature tagged to relevant MeeGo release
- Is it testable from UX / MeeGo API / MW IF, if not then development testing
- Is naming of feature understandable
- Is description in place and understandable so that test cases can be designed based on it
- Are relevant technology parameters available (especially if related to multimedia, e.g. Scenario local audio playback, Codec: MP3 decoder, Profile/Level/Version: MPEG-1 Layer 3, Sampling Frequency (kHz): 48kHz, Bit rates (Kbps): 384 kbit/s, Channels: Up to Stereo)
- Is there features missing for key usage model(s)
- Is there existing Non-Functional Requirement (NFR)
- Are NFR parameters in place (NFR type, target value with test data information and measurement points)