Meeting purpose is to solve QA Tools related issues, which need an architectural level decision within the team. For example, a developer working in QA Tools team can propose topics to be reviewed. These meetings are being held on a need basis, approximately once or twice a month, in #meego-meeting. Depending the amount of topics.
Note: Primary channel for tools related issues is still #meego-qa-tools.
Meeting Topics Backlog
[Add your topics here]
- TestCaseTemplate alignment with testdefinition (https://bugs.meego.com/show_bug.cgi?id=11253):
- The purpose of TC_ID, TC_TITLE vs. testdefinition name field. The uniqueness of TC_ID field.
- Description field syntax when supporting TestCaseTemplate.
- Is there really need for support for <environment> tag in Testplanner and Testrunner(ui). It's needed for backward compatibility in testrunner-lite.
- N/A result interpretation
Wednesday November 24th 2010 12:00 UTC
- Current status
- Architecture proposal(s)
- OTS integration
- Plan forward